- Katy Perry Info
- The Emerald Witness Package
KATY PERRY WITNESS: THE TOUR 2018
** Emerald Witness Package **
Please note the following check-in procedures & program details only relate to the following VIP classification: The Emerald Witness Package.
VIP ITINERARY & PROGRAM DETAILS
- VENUE: Ticketpro Dome, Johannesburg
- EVENT DATE: Saturday 21st July
- Early Entry Check in: 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- Early Entry Doors: 5:30 pm
- General Doors: 6.15pm
- Emerald Witness Package Check in opens: 6:15pm
- Elle B: 7.15pm
- The Dolls: 8.00pm
- Katy Perry: 9.00pm
- The Emerald Witness Package CHECK- IN OPENS: 6:15PM
- CHECK - IN LOCATION: Entrance 3, see red star on map below. Look out for signage at the venue.
- MERCHANDISE COLLECTION CLOSES: 9:30 PM (30 MINUTES AFTER KATY TAKES THE STAGE).
Please note that all packages and package contents are non-transferable.
- One Amazing Top Price Reserved Ticket in the first 3 rows of block FA & FB
- The Ultimate Katy Perry Keepsake
- Witness the Journey with a Limited-Edition Tour Pack Designed Exclusively for Katy Perry VIPs
- Includes a Special Collection of Katy Perry Themed VIP Merchandise
- Each Tour Pack Contains a Commemorative VIP Tour Laminate & Matching Lanyard
- Guests should proceed to the VIP check-in table which is located at entrance 3. Look out for signage at the venue.
- Please note, you will need your concert ticket to present at the check in area. If you do not have your ticket, please proceed to the box office to pick them up before getting to the check in area.
- The name of the actual package purchaser (i.e. account name) will be the same name utilized at check-in. Name transfers or name substitutions will not be permitted under any circumstances. Proper identification is ALWAYS required at check-in. No materials will be distributed to anyone other than the original purchaser – no exceptions.
- Please note that this merchandise collection location will remain open thirty (30) minutes after Katy takes the stage.
Proper identification is ALWAYS required at check-in. Please note that all packages and package contents are non-transferable. The following forms of identification will be accepted at check-in:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Non-Driver State-Issued Photo ID
- Tickets (Not a ticket confirmation receipt)
GENERAL QUESTIONS / CUSTOMER SERVICE INQUIRIES
- For general questions, please feel free to contact VIP Customer Service (in advance of the show date) at [email protected] Please send all email inquiries in English.
- For general venue information please visit: www.ticketprodome.co.za
- For questions regarding tickets, please contact the venue’s box office directly or contact Computicket.
- For questions regarding merchandise please contact VIP Customer Service at: [email protected] Please send all email inquiries in English
- At the time of inquiry, please make sure to provide your purchase confirmation number, event date and city for the show you are attending.
- All merchandise will be distributed on-site. Merchandise will not be shipped under any circumstances – you must collect it at the show
*Please note that if you have received this information in error, please disregard. Possession of this document is not a confirmation of purchase, nor does it give access to any program details contained in this document. Please note that all purchases will be checked & verified at all designated check-in areas. All patrons will be required to present proper identification at the time of check-in. Tickets and / or other package elements will not be distributed without proper identification under any circumstances.