Please take note of the following important show information for the Passenger concert at the Ticketpro Dome on Saturday the 23rd November.
- Date: Saturday 23 November
- Venue: Ticketpro Dome
- Doors open: 18h00
- Gregory Alan Isakov: 20H00
- Passenger: 21h00 (approx. 90 min)
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Don't forget your ticket (not a ticket collection receipt).
- Do bring your ID (if you intend to consume alcohol).
- Don't bring a camera/ iPad. Due to artist stipulations they are not permitted.
- Do make sure your phone is charged before leaving for the concert for safety reasons.
- Don’t forget to arrive early and most importantly – have fun!
HAVE YOU COLLECTED/DOWNLOADED YOUR TICKETS?
Tickets are now available for collection.
Physical tickets can be collected from a Computicket outlet from the 22nd October.
The following items need to be presented when collecting your tickets:
- The credit card used for purchase and shown on the booking confirmation
- A valid ID matching the customer name on the booking confirmation
Print at Home:
For you to access the Print at Home link, please ensure that you have registered your profile on www.computicket.com. More info here.
No venue ticket collections:
There will be no ticket collections at the venue, please make sure you collect your tickets at any Computicket outlet before proceeding to the venue, tickets are available for collection NOW.
Should you have any problems collecting your tickets please contact Computicket customer care: 0861 915 8000
NB! Please ensure you’ve got your actual ticket and not a ticket receipt. If you don’t bring your ticket to the show, you’ll need to go to the nearest Computicket outlet to get your ticket. No tickets will be printed onsite.
The venue ticket office is located at entrance 1 of the arena and below the ramp in Parking G, off Northumberland Road if you have any ticketing queries. There will be no reprinting of tickets at the venue.
- The only authorized ticket seller is Computicket.
- Tickets are not transferable and cannot be resold or offered for resale. Failure to comply with this condition may result in your Tickets being cancelled without a refund.
- Tickets purchased from third party websites and unauthorized resellers are not valid for entry at the venues.
The Ticketpro Dome has ample parking controlled by a paid parking system, from R25-00 per vehicle. There are disabled parking bays available in the major parking areas, but should you need assistance with parking please email [email protected].
Do not park along the side of the roads. The Ticketpro Dome has ample parking at the venue. For your convenience we employ parking attendants to direct you around the venue. We request that when attending a concert that you adhere to directions from these parking attendants on duty and not the illegal car guards on the roadside.
For layout of parking areas, please view the parking map at the end of this email. Check the layout of parking areas available and which parking is ideal for the entrances you could use, as per your ticket.
Premium prepaid parking:
Premium prepaid parking is available, click here.
There is a dedicated taxi (Uber, Taxify etc.) drop off and collection point situated in Parking Block G. Parking G is located across Northumberland Rd and access to the venue is via the Pedestrian Bridge over Northumberland Rd and through Entrance 4 (Main Arena access) & Entrance 7 (Mezzanine Level access).
Your drivers are requested to use this designated drop off & collection area, so we encourage you to allow them to drop you off in the area before the concert and to return to be collected from the same point. When leaving the venue, please make sure that you leave through the correct exit (Entrance 4 from Main Arena & Entrance 7 from Mezzanine Level) to make sure that you head back over the Pedestrian Bridge back to the designated E-Hailing collection point.
Zeelo are offering EXCLUSIVE LUXURY Coach and Shuttle transfers from a number of convenient departure points from Johannesburg, Pretoria and surrounds from just R150 return. Private luxury shuttles are also available upon request. Dedicated SAFE VIP drop off at the Ticketpro Dome. Travel in safety and comfort with Zeelo.
ZEELO Luxury Coach Service
The luxury transfers will be running from the following locations: Cedar Square Shopping Centre - Fourways, Clearwater Mall - Roodepoort, East Rand Mall - Boksburg, Eastgate Shopping Centre - Bedfordview, Irene Village Mall - Centurion, Mall of Africa - Midrand, Melrose Arch - Melrose North and Time Square Casino - Menlyn.
In a nutshell, we offer a safe, direct, affordable, luxury coach service with a guaranteed seat.
Book you Luxury Coach Service HERE now.
ZEELO Private Transfers:
Travel to the Passenger concerts at the Tickepro Dome safely and securely on-board one of our private transfers, for you and any number of guests. Please email [email protected] to book your private shuttle toda21-Seaterury Transfers Prices
- 7-Seater - R1995
- 15-Seater - R3750
- 21 Seater - R4750
The above pricing is for within 50kms radius
Yes, to ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone at the show, we have imposed age restrictions. Nobody under the age of 3 will be allowed inside the arena. Anyone under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18+.
Over 14s can attend without an adult. Those between 14-18 years of age who are not accompanied by a parent / guardian must have an emergency contact number for their parent / guardian saved under the name ICE on their mobile phones.
What happens if I leave? Can I come back?
No, once you have scanned your ticket and you inside the venue precinct you will not be allowed out again, No Pass-Outs. Please make sure you have all your personal possessions on you before entering the venue.
If I arrive late, will I still be allowed inside?
Yes, latecomers will be permitted entry via their designated entrance listed on their ticket. Please follow instructions from staff on arrival.
Where is the box office?
There is a Box Office located at the venue opposite entrance 1 for ticket queries.
Can I still buy tickets?
Yes, please click here or head over to your closest Computicket outlet.
This event will follow a strict bag policy.
All bags have to be 15 cm (D) x 20cm (W) x 30cm (H) or less in size. Only 1 bag per person will be permitted. All bags will be searched.
Any bags not permitted inside the arena will be confiscated by security should you not make arrangements to store them. Any items confiscated will be handed over to SAPS. Note that any items confiscated will not be returned to patrons. There will be NO storage provided by the venue and is solely your responsibility.
There are limited dedicated disabled seats available for this venue (there is no raised platform). A disabled ticket is required.
If you are in a wheelchair and you have not purchased a disabled ticket, please contact Computicket on 0861 915 8000 and they will assist you with the necessary seating changes.
If you arrive at the venue and you haven’t contacted Computicket, we (Big Concerts, Computicket, and the contractors) will do our best to accommodate and assist you on site, subject to our capacity to do so, and within the confines and layout of the venue facilities. Big Concerts, Computicket, venue and the contractors will not be liable for any refunds should no alternative seating be found.
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Food and beverages will be available for sale inside the Arena venue. No food or beverages (including alcohol) may be brought to the venue and no drinking will be allowed outside in the car parks.
- Please note that Big Concerts terms apply, click here for more info.
- Security will confiscate any alcohol in the car parks and refuse entry into the venue to any persons that are intoxicated.
Official Merchandise will be available at the show, cash and credit card will be accepted for all merchandise payment.
Merch items include: T-shirts, Tea Towels, CDs, DVDs, Notebooks, Beermats & Posters.
*This is subject to availability; items are also subject to change without notice.
- Professional cameras or professional recording devices
- Computers, laptops, tablets, selfie sticks
- Glass bottles, cans or containers or other heavy and/or sharp objects
- Any illegal drugs or paraphernalia
- Skateboards, scooters, roller blades or bicycles
- Knives, weapons of any nature or fireworks
- Laser pointers and flashlights
- Flags with poles, large flags or banners
- Whistle, horn, musical instrument, loud hailer, public address system, digital, electronic or other recording or broadcast device
- Any item that you intend to distribute, hawk, sell, offer, expose for sale or display for marketing or promotional purposes
- No animals apart from authorised guide/companion dogs
- Umbrellas, braais and camping chairs
- Firearms are strictly forbidden
- Any dangerous goods and any other items considered to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance.
- Cooler boxes, camera bags, bags, briefcases, backpacks and woman’s purses (small clutch bags are allowed).
VENUE PRECINCT MAP
Please note that Big Concerts terms apply, click here for more info.
Enjoy the show!